Sunday, December 1, 2013

design tattoo



wallpaper dragon tattoo designs dragon tattoo designs. free dragon tattoo designs
  • free dragon tattoo designs



  • walking_dude
    09-19 01:07 PM
    On the flight back I was watching LIES Dobbs on Communist Nativist Network...

    Corrected.

    On the flight back I was watching Lou Dobbs on CNN and they used a clipping from our rally and did a whole piece on illegal immigration without even mentioning the rally!! That is so typical of the media.





    dragon tattoo designs. Dragon Tattoos
  • Dragon Tattoos



  • vnkpaul
    09-15 04:09 PM
    I am currently working for company X on L1B visa, my visa is valid till Sep 2009 and My I94 is valid till Apr 2010. I was in India in April 2008 and I had applied for a H1B visa via company Y (in US) in April 2008 and my petition got selected and approved in the lottery and I am eligible to get it stamped from 1st October 2008.
    I have been on L1 2 times for about 1 year duration each time.

    My questions are:

    1. Since I was out of US during the H1B application filing, my H1B will only be valid when I get it stamped by US consulate in Canada? (I had specified that as my port of entry to US knowing that I will be in US at that point of time)
    2. Can I continue to work for company X based on my L1 till I get my H1B stamped, which I plan to get done by Dec 08?
    3. At the US consulate, at the time of stamping if they reject my H1B application would my existing L1 be still valid or they cancel that also?

    Please reply... Thanks in advance...





    2011 free dragon tattoo designs dragon tattoo designs. Dragon Tattoo Designs-How
  • Dragon Tattoo Designs-How



  • GCapplicant
    07-18 10:23 AM
    Mine reached on July 2nd 9:01 AM. I don't think they must have rejected any application. I think, if someone is saying "rejected" means USCIS refused to accept the fedex, in which case package should be returned back to lawyers in 3/4 days.
    If your package was accepeted by USCIS then it would be on hold and based on yesterday's news, now it should be ready for processing. I am checking this with couple of lawyers and I will update this thread with anything I find out.

    Exactly,Even I think so...If they did not want to accept they would have done at the door step.So I think better we can wait and see for another week if any cases are like that.My lawyer mentioned she hasnt got any rejections until now.She has been sending continuous applications even a week before during this problem.She mentioned last week that she is still sending applications in and has Fed ex delivery confirmations for all the applications.



    more...


    dragon tattoo designs. Dragon tattoo art design
  • Dragon tattoo art design



  • sands_14
    06-30 06:48 AM
    I am writing on original.But entries finished.Where should I write as I have 8entries instead of 6





    dragon tattoo designs. Dragon Tattoo Designs | Best
  • Dragon Tattoo Designs | Best



  • eilsoe
    02-23 02:19 PM
    well, people seems to have forgotten about this battle...



    more...


    dragon tattoo designs. Japanese Dragon Tattoo-dragon-
  • Japanese Dragon Tattoo-dragon-



  • ushkand
    07-24 11:57 AM
    Simply_GC:

    yes there is an option for you. When you get the I-485 receipot, mail in the employment letter along with copy of 485 receipt (just so they can track) and a another letter stating the oversight.

    Doesn't receipting an application automatically mean they accepted the application?





    2010 Dragon Tattoos dragon tattoo designs. Welsh Dragon Tattoo Designs
  • Welsh Dragon Tattoo Designs



  • niklshah
    12-10 11:35 AM
    With all the porting nonsense going on eb2 will move backward and eb3 will inch forward slowly. We might end up with eb2 and eb3 in 2002. congrats to all the people who ported, the only thing you accomplished is you made sure eb2 does not progress (it does not mean you have have moved forward by porting, it just means that you have made sure you have prevented original eb2 guys from getting green card), the people who ported wont gain any benefit but they will make it worse for everyone, they have to file a second i140 which will take at least another 1 year to clear and after 1 year when the ported 140's clear the eb2 will go back to 2002. You have also accomplished another great feat, DOL is going to make it impossible to file eb2 in IT jobs so even genuine people are screwed. Before people start giving red dots and justifying there porting I have an message for you, your behavior is no different from the people who did labor substitution, the end result was DOL ended labor substitution and the result of all this porting is DOL has made it impossible to get eb2 even for genuine cases. Just because others are doing it does not mean you can do it, obviously it is wrong therefore dol removed labor substitution and now dol is making it impossible to get eb2 for IT jobs even for genuine cases. 90 % of people doing this porting are desi consulting employees, they wine and complain about desi consulting companies as blood suckers (justifiably) but they themselves are bloodsuckers on the EB2 community by doing this eb3 to eb2 porting.



    there u go again... EB3 - EB2 crying continues.....from your post it looks that only EB3 is responsible for no forward movemant of EB2.. cool down dude thats not the only reason... be honest and tell in how many IV campaigns u have participated...? and also how many originally filled EB2 really deserve to file in EB3... I am pharmacist but we are in EB3 eventhough we required Pharm D now to get pharmacist license which is equivalent to phd.. so stop crying and start working on IV campaigns thats the only thing which will help..



    more...


    dragon tattoo designs. chinese dragon tattoo designs
  • chinese dragon tattoo designs



  • reddymjm
    09-10 12:58 PM
    My PD is March 2010 EB2 so i'm not even in this race yet but help me in understanding one thing.

    Was EB3 current in July 2007? If yes, I'm assuming atleast 95% EB3 folks have EAD and their spouse can work. The really big problem in post 2007 EB3.

    Since dates were current in July 2007, Eb2 and Eb3 can atleast enjoy EAD/spouse working benefits. Why do ppl complain when they have EAD etc whose PD is before 2007.

    Yes EB3 was in Jun 2003 in Jun 2007 bulliten and July 2007 all were Current. EB3 was in 2001 or so till May 2007 Bulliten. Most of them waited few years to file 485.





    hair Dragon Tattoo Designs-How dragon tattoo designs. dragon tattoo designs
  • dragon tattoo designs



  • boreal
    07-13 01:56 PM
    I'm sure most cases have recd at least a computerized review by now, many of the LUDs are for fingerprinting, name checks, change of processing centers etc. Yes there is definitely activity.
    However, it does not mean that all pre Jun06 cut-off cases have been pre-adjudicated.

    I agree. Infact my application hasnt even been touched once (July 2, RD), no soft LUD either, even after FP .. makes me believe that there might be other applications out there too that have never been touched so far..so we cant assume that all the cases prior to July 2007 have already been pre-adjudicated, just because the processing-dates at NSC say July 2007. I think the processing dates reflect only those cases whose PD was current when the processing-dates timeframe came out. We will know more accurately when the processing-dates are updated next month. If the processing-dates, even after next month's update remain at July, 2007, then we can probably assume that our cases have already been pre-adjudicated. (still makes me wonder how that can happen without any soft LUDs at all, but anything is possible). I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.



    more...


    dragon tattoo designs. Japanese Dragon Tattoo Designs
  • Japanese Dragon Tattoo Designs



  • coopheal
    07-02 07:03 AM
    Doing more than what IV suggest is good. If you personally take responsibility and make the online petition a success, great... and best luck.
    IV core has set their priorities after considerable thinking so please dont be upset if they dont involve in this.

    I agree and I support. maybe as some have said that online don't have the same impact ..but there is no harm in doing something extra. also, we will be able to get more supporters for online especially if we send the links to our respective friends, batchmates etc





    hot Dragon tattoo art design dragon tattoo designs. Celtic Dragon Tattoo Designs
  • Celtic Dragon Tattoo Designs



  • reddymjm
    08-16 06:57 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I got an LUD on 8/14 on mine and my wifes I485s and also on the first EADs filed along with the 485. Anything cooking? I did change my employer in Feb 2010 and yet to file AC21. If any one had similar LUDs please post.

    Thanks



    more...


    house Dragon Tattoo Designs. dragon tattoo designs. a free Chinese dragon tattoo
  • a free Chinese dragon tattoo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment